Motor Racing is Dangerous
Spectators are reminded that motor racing is dangerous and accidents can happen. All care is taken to protect the public but spectators are warned there is a possibility of an accident causing injury, death or property damage. By the purchase of an admission ticket the spectator acknowledges that the entry to the racing circuit has a degree of danger and the promoter, clubs, corporations, organisations and persons having any connection with the promoting, organising or conduct of the event shall have no liability to the spectator except where due care and skill has not been exercised.
Admission prices to Gillman Speedway vary depending on the cost to the club of staging each particular meeting (for example, Motorcycling Australia charge the Club much greater permit fees for some meetings), so it is best to check the News or Calendar section of the website before each meeting.
Souvenir Programmes are available on the day for $5.
Car parking is free.
Check the News section of the website before each meeting to confirm prices
* Concession is limited to holders of the Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card (see below) and Student Concession card holders only
** Children aged between 12-15 (inclusive)
*** A family is 2 Adults plus children aged under 16.
Tickets and Re-Admission
Tickets can not be purchased in advance and are only available at the ticket boxes on the night. The ticket boxes do not operate Eftpos or Credit Card facilities.
Please retain your admission cash receipt until after the meeting. Should it become necessary to postpone a Speedway meeting through any cause whatsoever before the completion of event 6, you will need your cash receipt for free admission for the restaging of the meeting. No money will be refunded under any circumstances.
The following are strictly prohibited and offenders will be removed from the grounds and may be prosecuted.
- PETS — dogs, etc., unless Guide Dogs.
- ALCOHOL & GLASS — in any form except where sold at the premises. Gillman Speedway Promotions reserves the right to inspect eskys, bags etc. for alcohol or glass.
- THE REMOVAL OF ALCOHOL — from these premises is strictly prohibited by the liquor licensing act.
- COLLECTING OF CANS — within the speedway grounds.
- THROWING OBJECTS — of any nature whatsoever.
- CLIMBING — on any fences and buildings.
- TAKING OF PHOTOGRAPHS — from within the spectator area.
Advertised & Programmed Riders
Gillman Speedway accepts a rider’s nomination in good faith that the rider intends riding. No rider is advertised and/or programmed unless that rider has agreed to ride and has not subsequently withdrawn from the meeting prior to any advertisement or programme being printed. The promoter will always attempt to advise the public of any late changes to the rider line-up, but cannot be responsible for riders withdrawing after they have been advertised and/or programmed.