Riders are required to nominate by completing the following online form unless otherwise stipulated in the Supplementary Regulations (example, Australian Championship nominations must be submitted to Motorcycling Australia) .
Riders are also required to use this online form to withdraw from a meeting prior to the closing date for nominations. To withdraw after nominations have closed please contact Speedway Manager, Dave Parker on 0403 364 658.
All nominations received for the next scheduled meeting are listed on this page from the day after the previous meeting and updated as each new nomination is received. If your name does not appear on this page for the next meeting please contact Dave Parker on [email protected] as it means your nomination has not been received.
All meetings are held in accordance with the current Motorcycling Australia General Competition Rules (GCR’s), and by entering a meeting riders agree to comply with these Rules and any Supplementary Regulations, by-laws and instructions.
All riders must use transponders at Gillman Speedway. Riders who do not have their own transponder can hire one on the day. Please call David Parker (0403 364 658) for further details.
Gillman Speedway Online Nomination Form
Gillman Speedway reserves the right to accept or reject any nomination.
Nominations close at 5pm on the Sunday prior to the race meeting unless otherwise stated in the Supp Regs below.
Advertised and Programmed Riders
Gillman Speedway accepts a rider’s nomination in good faith that the rider intends riding. No rider is advertised and/or programmed unless that rider has agreed to ride and has not subsequently withdrawn from the meeting prior to any advertisement or programme being printed. The promoter will always attempt to advise the public of any late changes to the rider line-up, but cannot be responsible for riders withdrawing after they have been advertised and/or programmed.
The 2016/17 season has finished. Next meeting 21 October 2017, Gillman Classic Championships.
Class : to be advised
Class : to be advised
Australian and South Australian Championship Nominations
For Australian and South Australian Championships, riders must nominate according to the Motorcycling Australia Supplementary Regulations. Links to these appear below, and will posted as soon as they become available.
- South Australian 500cc Solo Championship & SA Under 16 250cc Solo Championship, date to be advised – nominations close on date to be advised.
- Australian 500cc Solo Championship, 6-14 January 2018 — nominations close on date to be advised.
- South Australian Sidecar Championship, date to be advised — nominations close on date to be advised.
- Australian Under 21 500cc Solo Championship at Mildura, Vic 20 January 2018 — nominations close on date to be advised.
- Australian Under 16 250cc Solo Championship at Mildura, Vic date to be advised — nominations close on date to be advised.
- Australian Under 16 125cc Solo, and 250cc Sidecar Championships, at Mildura, Vic dates to be advised — nominations close od date to be advised.
- Australian Sidecar Championship, at Tamworth NSW 13-14 April 2018 — nominations close on date to be advised
- Gillman Classic Championships Meeting, 21 October 2017 – nominations close on date to be advised
- Oceania Speedway Sidecar Championship, date to be advised 2018 — nominations close on date to be advised
- FIM Speedway Sidecar 1000cc World Cup, date to be advised 2018 — teams nominated by MA, MNZ, ACU, AMA
- Gillman Flat Track Meeting,